• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt Now, more than anything // house hunting // I need a place to stay

    Now, more than anything // house hunting // I need a place to stay
    #1
    03-12-2022, 08:34 PM
    WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
    KNOW WHAT I SEE?
    THE ANIMAL IN ME!
    For the first few days, Kold had no housing within the jungle. She would just lounge from place to place; the homes of her family were forever a pain in her mind. But she knew that, at some point, she would need some privacy.

    Glossy eyes stared into the foliage above, tongue lolling as she panted slightly. The heat still affected her, even when her body was rotting. "I should... find my own home." she didn't want to crash at Jormungands place, even if his hospitality was welcomed by the woman.
    — Reggan
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!