• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I MISS THE THINGS WE HAD //Rage//I REMEMBER IT ALL

    I MISS THE THINGS WE HAD //Rage//I REMEMBER IT ALL
    #1
    03-31-2022, 07:15 PM
    I WANNA BE NOTICED TOO!
    kold — female — Pitt — Newblood — Hard — Bio
    The angered yells of Kold could be heard for some distance in the desert. Wordless sounds of rage, snarls and barks toward nothing. Anyone who knew Kold at this point could tell she was not wanting to be bothered, lest they feel the sting of fire or lightning. This was a normal thing, now. At least two years of frustration pent up. The fire she had formed and screamed at would act as her venting muse.

    "I thought - I thought you LOVED ME. THAT YOU TRUSTED ME. AND I KNOW I WAS LOYAL! I KNOW!" She raised her voice, the bonfire following in suite and rising higher. Her tail was straight behind her, ears pinned back and torn lips pulled in a snarl. Scorch marks lined the area around her, and she scored the sands with her smouldering claws,

    "So why? Why did you not give me higher ranks? Why didn't I lead when the two of you fucking left, huh? WHY!?" A dead bush, somehow untouched by her presence there, stood next to her. She flung herself in that direction, snapping her jaws over the bush and imagining Dante as she heard all the try branches snap. The remaining branches ignited in her mouth, singeing fur and burning flesh. Throwing the burning wood into the fire, she breathed heavily.

    Anger wracked her body more and more, and she almost danced around the fire, springing up on two legs for a moment. "You ignored me! Despite my loyalty, despite being family! Were you afraid!? Scared of what I'd do?" She screamed, a stream of fire leaving her maw. Electricity sparked randomly around her, making the air even tenser.
    #psy.
    #2
    04-02-2022, 12:25 AM
    Rage.

    It was unpredictable, an emotion a young pup such as himself had never felt. In truth, the even mere concept of feeling rage made sickness bubble up in his guts. Any type of concentrated anger was a dirty emotion in his mind, there was no place for it. After all, what was there to be so worked up over when you were a mere puppy?

    Although, Kold wasn’t a puppy.

    The shrill screams into the void fell upon the child of rot’s ears, permeating his skull and trailing through into his brain. As he attempted to process what was happening, panic rose inside him as he cowered nearby, tail pinning between his legs. He was terrified.
    GRAVEYARD
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!