• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board / awkwardly waves

    / awkwardly waves
    #11
    07-11-2018, 01:14 AM
    AHSGLKJS REV
    WOWOWOW LONG TIME NO SEE IM SO GLAD U DECIDED TO COME SEE US ON BOB
    i went by rakue on ff, i played sam in wc !!

    but yea, welcome to the site!! im a senior moderator here so if u have any questions or notice something funky dont be afraid to shoot me a message or dm me on discord :^)

    edit powers can currently be used in both roleplays, yep!!
    #12
    07-11-2018, 03:32 AM
    gASP AUREATE, your name sounds so familiar screeeee but it's amazing that you decided to at least check us out and join us!!1! in ff i used to go by cheeters/cheets and i still do lmao but i think i lowkey remember darkknight but it's been a while lol. however i hope you like it here and if you wanna chat/plot, pm or dm in discord! <33
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #13
    07-11-2018, 09:49 AM
    HEIRFHUWFBKEF KANFLAMFKDNDKS
    REVEVEVRHRVEV

    i need me some malrock brotp
    #14
    07-11-2018, 11:02 AM
    [align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Oh gosh so many people, thank you all for the warm welcomes lmao. I'm still gonna try to respond to everyone.

    Hi Cobblepot! I remember you from BB for sure, it's nice to see you. I'll definitely remember that alsdkfh I'm kinda floundering right now but I will roleplay SOMEDAY.

    Thank you April! I'll remember that too! I may have to if I get into animal roleplay alskdhf we'll see how things go.

    RAKUE OH GOSH ASKLDHF IT'S BEEN FOREVER, I REMEMBER YOU. Thank you!! There are so many familiar faces here oh man it's making me a lil nostalgic.

    Hey Cheeters! Your name DEFINITELY sounds familiar but I'm not sure if we ever talked? askdfhj it wouldn't surprise me if it was Darkknight's fault though lmfao Win definitely got around for a while there. And thank you! I think I'm going to.

    IMPY ASLKDFJ HELLO WTF IT'S BEEN FOREVER FOR YOU TOO. I'M SO GLAD TO SEE ALL OF YOU HERE?? If I decide that I can still write Blues he'll DEFINITELY be coming over in some capacity lmao.
    #15
    07-11-2018, 03:39 PM
    Ahhh hello there Aureate!! I'm not sure if we talked much at all on ff, but it's so nice to see you here!! I'm Sky, feel free to message me if you have any questions!!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!