• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board hello!

    hello!
    #1
    06-29-2018, 06:19 PM
    hi everyone!
    On FF some of you guys probably knew me as Archeron or Archeroni. Or komorebi. Or starpill. The list goes on tbh

    Been rebranding a bit and I go by harvest now.

    Anyway, I used to play Fever, Ruin and Sarangerel if anyone remembers those guys.

    On BoB I don’t plan to do much roleplaying, however I will be looking to start an art shoppe (always in need of commissions after all!).

    So, hello everyone, it’ll probably have been a while since I last talked to some of you!
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #2
    06-29-2018, 07:48 PM
    welcome to BoB harvest! <3 name's orion/star and it's a pleasure to see you over here.

    your art is absolutely amazing and if need be, i'd love to get a commission once you're open. though, not many non-human ocs right now, so it'll have to wait!

    <333 it surely has been awhile
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    #3
    06-29-2018, 07:48 PM
    Hey there Harvest, welcome to BoB! I'm Sky, I used to rp Buckingham over on FF, it's nice to see you again! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
    #4
    06-30-2018, 07:18 PM
    The name Archeron seems really familiar to me, tbh? I feel like I might've seen you around FF but I don't think we've ever interacted. I went by Imagination (aka Immy) on FF if that helps you at all. I also decided to do some rebranding on this new site. Wink

    Even if you don't RP, I hope you enjoy BoB! There's a lot of friendly people around here and plenty of open chat threads for you to jump into as well. I'll definitely check out your art shop since Orion has such good things to say about your art. <3
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #5
    07-01-2018, 04:03 AM
    H A R V E S T
    welcome to bob!!! i went by rakue over on ff, it's great to see you here, even if you only plan to stay in the ooc community! i would ABSOLUTELY commission you again like literally in a fucking heartbeat (i commissioned art of max from you before, if u remember and i still LOVE IT)
    #6
    07-01-2018, 07:10 AM
    [align=center]
    !!! o: i remember you + fevered + ruin!!

    i used to play domeric in bloodclan, among other weird characters.
    your art is fantastic, i look forward to seeing your art shop open up. :3
    #7
    07-01-2018, 02:14 PM
    oh my goodness hello everyone!!

    star yessss I remember you!!
    and sky hello again my lovely!!
    yup, Immy absolutely rings a bell, I'm positive I saw you around!
    RAKUE bRO i remember you well!
    long time no see axiom, I very much remember domeric!

    nice to see all you guys again, and thankyou for the kind words! ♥
    #8
    07-01-2018, 02:35 PM
    ooooooo i remember you but you probably dont know me at all :'') thats fine tho

    aaaa im excited for the legendary harvest art (alas i have no money or method of paying so i'll just watch from the shadows)
    hopefully we end up chatting or roleplaying or something so i can meet you?
    #9
    07-01-2018, 02:45 PM
    tricky your username is familiar af! again, I'm sure I've seen you around! i was never very chatty on FF so I skulked in the shadows and stalked the help den which is probably where i've seen you all ahaha

    WOAH legendary?! that's a compliment and a half, i'll try and not disappoint lol!
    #10
    07-01-2018, 08:28 PM
    Oh man! Now that you've got your art as your profile pic, I definitely remember seeing your art shop around! I remember Sarangerel (Sunclan, I think???) and the art of him. I wanted to order from you but I couldn't for some reason!!

    Oh man, okay, now I'm remembering everything. ;D
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!