• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board hewwo there

    hewwo there
    #1
    07-10-2018, 12:46 PM
    Hello, I'm Cyan and I play Anima Blair and I came here for the human rp. And made one account of Annie bc she's all I plan to play lul
    [align=center][div style="font-size:17pt;line-height:.9;font-family:arial; color:#ff6666; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px"]「 tonight for unsung sins atone 」
    [div style="width:340px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:JUSTIFY"]HUNTRESS / INFORMATION / PINTEREST / PLAYLIST [color=transparent]﷽=﷽
    #2
    07-10-2018, 12:55 PM
    hello cyan! Welcome to bob. I'm your friendly otherworld void. I can't wait to see you around. I personally don't participate in the human rp but im sure you'll have fun with it.
    #3
    07-10-2018, 01:06 PM
    Hello Cyan, welcome to BoB! I'm Sky, a moderator here. c: I hope you enjoy the site & the human rp(also like Gale, I don't rp there), feel free to message me if you have any questions!!
    #4
    07-10-2018, 01:29 PM
    CYAN! >: ^U
    THE POP AND FIZZ HITS YOU LIKE A HAMMER
    LEXA • SHE / HER • [abbr=☆]PREMADES[/abbr] 。・:*:・゚☆
    #5
    07-10-2018, 01:45 PM
    lexi !!!!

    thanks for the welcomes guys < 3
    [align=center][div style="font-size:17pt;line-height:.9;font-family:arial; color:#ff6666; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px"]「 tonight for unsung sins atone 」
    [div style="width:340px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:JUSTIFY"]HUNTRESS / INFORMATION / PINTEREST / PLAYLIST [color=transparent]﷽=﷽
    #6
    07-10-2018, 04:47 PM
    aaay b welcome to our new home!
    THE POP AND FIZZ HITS YOU LIKE A HAMMER
    LEXA • SHE / HER • [abbr=☆]PREMADES[/abbr] 。・:*:・゚☆
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #7
    07-10-2018, 04:48 PM
    Yo! Welcome to the site dude. B)
    I'm here if you need any help as always.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    #8
    07-12-2018, 05:53 AM
    Wooh! Two days later but I'm here to give you a big ol' welcome to BoB. <3

    I have plans to put a character in the human world once everything's settled down with that. We could definitely plot (hopefully our characters will end up being in the same group). Loving the aesthetic so far though.
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #9
    07-12-2018, 06:24 AM
    hey cyan, welcome to bob! i hope you like the human rp, it has a lot of great characters. i'm cheeters/cheets, if you ever wanna talk, feel free to pm me here or dm me in discord!! C:
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #10
    07-12-2018, 12:42 PM
    thank you everyone < 3
    hope to see you round Vixem, i'd be happy to plot with this disaster child lmao
    [align=center][div style="font-size:17pt;line-height:.9;font-family:arial; color:#ff6666; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px"]「 tonight for unsung sins atone 」
    [div style="width:340px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:JUSTIFY"]HUNTRESS / INFORMATION / PINTEREST / PLAYLIST [color=transparent]﷽=﷽
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!