• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board AH

    AH
    #1
    07-10-2018, 05:59 PM
    Yo!  It's Michael from FF and UC and EB and that's about it! I'm here to chill witchall!
    I'm also bringing an older OC, project, here too
    #2
    07-10-2018, 07:24 PM
    Hi michael! I'm afraid i dont know who project is but new members is always cool! Hopefully we see eachother around. c:
    Administrators Star
    Administrator
    Offline
    Pronouns:he/himbo
    Discord:legacyoforion
    All Accounts Posts: 3,781
    Posts: 3,780

    2 Attached Accounts
    Attached Accounts
    • 👥 OrionTest2
    • 👥  OrionTest
    Badges:
    bleh testTest Item 5Test Item 4Test Item 3Test Item 2Test Item 1
    #3
    07-10-2018, 07:37 PM
    ahhh welcome to the site! name's orion and it's a pleasure to meet you, dude. <3
    if you need any help, let me know.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc. Leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam. Scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing. Molestie ac feugiat sed lectus. Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Tellus at urna condimentum mattis. Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo. Commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla. Est ullamcorper eget nulla facilisi etiam. Mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Aenean vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant.

    Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Id consectetur purus ut faucibus. Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Eget velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Neque egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu. Cursus in hac habitasse platea. Malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu.
    #4
    07-11-2018, 12:55 AM
    HEY im p sure we know each other but anyway im cob !! welcome to bob ! i hope to see u around man
    [align=center][font=impact]
    [glow=white,1,000]fear is a reasonable response to life[/glow]
    [font=arial]⅛ of the suts — she/her — [abbr=pierce (the ascendants), barbara (asc/the pitt)]characters[/abbr] — ⅓ of shopping cart
    #5
    07-11-2018, 01:19 AM
    welcome to bob!! i dont believe we've ever met, i went by rakue on ff if that sounds familiar? regardless, im glad u decided to join us here <3 like orion said if you have any questions or smth, dont be afraid to shoot me a pm or hit me up on discord!!
    #6
    07-11-2018, 03:23 AM
    hello michael, welcome to bob!!! its wonderful that you decided to join us, i think i remember your oc but i have an awful memory lmao. but i honestly hope you like it here and if you ever want to plot/chat, feel free to pm me! <3
    [align=center][b]IF YOU ONLY K N E W, WHY YOU DILATE MY P U P I L S
    [align=center]CHEETS/JAY —21 — CHARACTERS — THEY/THEM — LATINO
    #7
    07-11-2018, 03:27 AM
    Oh my god, Project!!! I'm literally screaming right now. I'm Immy, the one who played Caera! I led The Cartel when Project was in it. I'm so excited to see you here!!! How are you doing?

    Where are you planning on dropping Project? I actually decided to bring Caera back on BoB and I;m gonna place her in Tanglewood. Tanglewood and The Typhoon are probably the most similar to The Cartel, tbh.

    dnkj I'm so excited to see you again, tbh. I enjoyed RPing with you so much. ;w;
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    #8
    07-11-2018, 08:00 AM
    So many messages so little attention span
    YEAH HEY COB!
    Thank y'all for the hospitality

    CAERA! WOW! IT'S BEEN A MINUTE! Yeah, Imma drop Project either at San Creado or wherever is most like the Cartel

    Michael though, idk
    #9
    07-11-2018, 03:38 PM
    Hi Micheal, welcome to BoB! I don't believe we've met before, I'm Sky! I'm not sure if I heard of your OC before, but I'm excited to see what you'll do with them here!! If you have any questions feel free to message me!
    #10
    07-12-2018, 07:26 AM
    Will do!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!