• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |

    I'm Falling to My Knees | Joining |
    #1
    01-17-2021, 11:55 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith had just just reached the beach. She was tired of traveling and cold. She instantly fell to the ground. Her eyes were still opened. She was looking for somewhere to stay. She didn't even realize where she was. It didn't help that she didn't have anyone. She looked at the sky as her tail laid flat. She wanted to sleep, but knew it wouldn't be a good idea to sleep, so she just waited to see if anyone came back before sleeping.

    She kept her eyes on the sky. She started getting really cold by this point. But she still just laid there not wanting to get up at the moment. She just hoped that someone would be by soon.
    #2
    01-18-2021, 07:43 PM
    MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
    Breath exhaled in fire, the leopardess hybrid caught sight of the.. peculiar hybrid that was Lilith. To be fair, Medusa herself was a pretty peculiar hybrid. The cold air made Medusa sluggish to an extent but she walked toward Lilith and tilted her head. "You look dead, are you alright?"
    I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
    I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    #3
    01-18-2021, 08:12 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith hadn't noticed Medusa until she spoke. Lillith looked at Medusa, but didn't speak right away. She sat up tiredly. "I'm just tired. Was all the young said. She looked at Medusa. Lillith just wanted to sleep. "Who are you?" She asked now curious as to who found her. Lillith watched Medusa.

    Lillith's tail twitched in the cold. She shiver cold from the weather as she looked at Medusa. "I'm Lillith." She said letting Medusa know who she was.
    #4
    01-19-2021, 07:53 AM
    [glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION ! — [abbr=CAESAR CIPHER, THE PALM GLADES, IMMUNE, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    The beach reminded Caesar of The Typhoon far too much, and if it weren't for the rage he felt for the first group he joined, maybe he would be less of an asshole here. But alas, it was the only group where he was welcomed... for now, at least.

    The savannah's ears twitched at the sound of Medusa's voice, followed by an unfamiliar voice answering. Caesar came forward, standing next to Medusa, and frowned down at Lillith. "You can sleep somewhere else." He grunted. "This is The Palm Glades's land."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    #5
    01-19-2021, 04:59 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Despite it being cold and Lillith being cold, she jumped up hearing Caeasr. She hadn't excepted anyone else to show up so quickly. Her tail was bushed out from being scared. Lillith looked at Ceaser not knowing who he was. She then backed away slowly putting distance in between them. "Who are you, both of you?" She asked not aware of everything around her.

    She then looked at Ceaser again when he mention the Palm Glades. A small smile came across her face. "Then I've made here. I'm here to join. She said cheerfully, but she still wanted to know who the two where and probably wouldn't let it go until they told her who they were.
    #6
    01-20-2021, 10:47 PM
    [glow=black,1,400]I MOVE IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION ! — [abbr=CAESAR CIPHER, THE PALM GLADES, IMMUNE, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    "Caesar Cipher." Caesar grunted in response, huffing at how persistent Lillith was being with getting their names. They were the ones asking questions here, not her, but alas, he couldn't be outright aggressive to her since she stated her interest in joining this damn place. "Welcome, then." He wasn't as excited about it as Lillith seemed to be, but how could he, when he hardly called this place 'home'?[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    'TILL I'M NUMB, 'TILL I'M BLISSFUL !
    bio ★ male ★ rogue, no group ★ tags ★ plot with caesar!
    #7
    01-21-2021, 12:34 AM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith looked at Caesar. She was happy for the welcome. She smiled at Caesar. "Thank you." She said happily. She sat down realizing she was safe. She still looked at Caesar.

    Lillith smiled still, but ended up tilting her head when Caesar didn't excited. "Is something wrong? She asked curiously wanting to know if something was bothering Caesar. She still looking at him, hoping everything was alright.
    #8
    01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
    MEDUSA, THE FIRESTARTER
    A simple turn of her head signaled how much the hybrid cared about the dream demon serval thing. Medusa quickly turned her attention toward Lilith and dipped her head down. "I am Medusa of the Palm Glades. I am Primus - the deputy."

    "beats me, but if you're here to join, I clearly don't have an issue. Rhine probably won't either."
    I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER BUT I AIN'T FOUND ONE,
    I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO TEAR SHIT UP AND GO OFF LIKE A GUN!
    — Reggan
    " And I might know of our future, / But then you still control the past. Only you know if we'll be together, / Only you know if we shall last! " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ [abbr= Dio/19/Nonbinary]Me[/abbr] / [abbr=Byriath, Theseus, Kold, Scyllios, Brutei, Ares, Seven, Sylvest, Bloodstone, Sakura, Gohan, Chernabog, Red, Gawain, Hugo, Amegon, Julius, Morgan, Sakura, Laolong, Josiah, Morana, Celine, Dorothy, Olivier, Apocalypse, Jerikol, Mordred, DevilDog]Characters[/abbr] ˊˎ˗
    #9
    01-21-2021, 09:08 PM
    Lillith | 3 months and 12 days
    Vampire Llama/Squirrel Hybrid

    Lillith smiled at Medusa. She was happy to be welcomed in Palm Glades. "Thank you, Medusa." She said very happily. Lillith smiled still. She then looked at Caesar again, still wondering if he was okay. Lillith's squirrel's tail moved very fast in the cold. "I'm happy to be here finally." Lillith added very happily.
    #10
    01-22-2021, 01:19 AM
    RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
    "TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
    Soft footsteps across the sand brought Rhinestone over to where Lilith was, standing with both Medusa and Caesar. The other certainly seemed like she was in a cheerful mood, and the legate couldn't help the small smile that graced his muzzle. He dipped his head in her direction, speaking in a friendly tone, "Hello there, Lilith. My name is Rhinestonestar, but you can just call me Rhine. I'm the legate, or leader around here." It only seemed proper to introduce himself with his rank, considering Medusa had done so as well. As he took in the other's chipper attitude, he found his head tilting to one side curiously, "I take it that you've been looking for us for a little while now?" That certainly seemed as though it was the case, considering how thrilled Lilith seemed now that she was actually here.
    [Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
    tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center]( LEGATE ♡ THYLACINE ♡ ½ OF SUGARSTONE )
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): 1 2 Next »



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!