• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm back

    I'm back
    #11
    03-31-2021, 04:27 AM
    "natus vincere" ✭ asmodeus ── dante scooted back with an ewwww and asmodeus blinked angrily. "well aren't you rude?" he mumbled, snout wrinkling and sticking a tongue out at the hybrid. he looked at hydro with a small grin.



    "speech"

    #12
    03-31-2021, 04:28 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    "Would be nice if you could give me something." He sighed, scrunching up his nose. "That girl took something outta me, as much as I hate to admit it." His tail flicked, something like anger burning in his optics. "I'll need to chat privately to you, vent out my shit, y'know."
    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #13
    03-31-2021, 10:19 AM
    [glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE ! — [abbr=DANTE NORTHWEST, THE PITT, PITTIAN, 8 YRS, SINGLE]。+゚.[/abbr][/glow]
    Dante only let out a huff in response to Asmodeus, but offered no words to say to the kid. Instead, he focused on the kid's father once more. "Well shit man, I thought you weren't into this stuff." He teased. "But c'mon, I'll show ya what I 'ave."[glow=COLOR,1,400] ━ ✧*:・゚[/glow]
    #14
    03-31-2021, 10:28 AM
    Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
    I told you once, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HOLDS HER!
    She saw the kids and she softened, stepping aside for Dante and Jor to talk while she looked at them. The kids, she almost saw herself in them. Almost. She blinked and lowered herself. "Hello, you two. I'm Kold." She tilted her head, voice soft for once. "You have some nice names."
    — Reggan
    #15
    03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
    [Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
    JORMUNGAND
    male — the Pitt — bio — pinterest board
    [div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

    OC TEXT


    IC TEXT | IC opinions only

    Kold arrived, Jor shot the maurader a small smile as she began entertaining his children or at least keeping them distracted. He moved closer towards Dante, head drooping and a sigh shuddering through his body. "Yeah, I know I'm not into it but I need something to numb shit."

    #psychosocial.
    [table][tr][td]
    PLAYLIST ———♕JORMUNGAND♕
    [/td][td]



    [/td]
    [td]
    I. ME, MYSELF & I
    — a closet of Saint Laurent get what I want when I want 'cause this hunger is killing me, yeah

    II. SOLO
    — solo

    III. LEGENDS NEVER DIE
    — you pick yourself up

    IV. RISE
    — make them remember

    V. GUCCI COFFIN
    — when I die bury me inside a Gucci coffin
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    #16
    04-10-2021, 04:17 PM (Edited 04-10-2021, 04:17 PM by Atticus Roux.)
    So that was their name. Atticus' nose slightly scrunched up at of the Coalition of the Condemned's wicked stench, but he kept his judgement to himself... at least verbally. Kold, though, seemed to think otherwise. With her mention of the smell, he went ahead and sneered in displeasure. "I see," he remarked. 'More like 'I smell,' but that's besides the point.' The mention of children made him merely continue his narrowed and pointed expression. The canine wasn't very fond of the Coalition after Stryker's whack-ass mind control, nor would he approve of anyone there anytime soon. Even so, he tried not to be harsh towards any kids Jormungand brought.

    Golden hues looked down at Hydrostatic and Asmodeus curiously. He couldn't help but reminisce in the past when he joined The Pitt as a lost child without purpose and grieving the loss of his mother. Breaking free from the thought, the wolf dipped his head towards them. "Name's Atticus," the male introduced. "A pleasure to meet you and your father." The former Tanglewood member was unaware of what Jormungand had done though. In the future, it would greatly shift his perspective to displeasure, but for now, he kept casual.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)

    Pages (2): « Previous 1 2



    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!