06-28-2022, 11:43 AM
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[sup]© tikki[/sup]WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Kold spotted Olalla before he settled down by the waters, a small huff leaving her. It wasn't of anger, but a greeting. "Like you need to be more extra. Its hot out here, you dont need more articles of clothing." she spoke, lowering her body and laying in the waters.
A frown pulled at her muzzle at Olallas next words. "I've been here pretty much my whole life. I wasnt born here, though." and she let out a low sigh, staring at her own paws under the water.
A frown pulled at her muzzle at Olallas next words. "I've been here pretty much my whole life. I wasnt born here, though." and she let out a low sigh, staring at her own paws under the water.
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME?
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Marauder of The Pitt - 3 year, 8 months