• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private

    AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private
    #1
    05-16-2018, 05:03 PM
    [div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center][b]⋆⋆⋆
    Her moral confusion was higher than ever these days, it seemed. Her ties to Lilyspoise because of Eli's and Lissa's souls had caused her to view the other as a sister and friend, and she half hated it. Though Beatrice desperately craved friendship, she was so terrified of it. What was more was that Lil should only be seen as a job; Beatrice needed to steal her soul, not befriend it. These thoughts weighed heavily on her heart, but if she were upset, she certainly didn't portray these emotions. Not in the slightest.

    The red heeler huffed a sigh as she padded into the jungle. Her dark honey eyes searched for distraction, but nothing seemed to find her save the singsong of birds. Having once been a bird, she knew their songs all too well - she knew the sadness, the joy, the anger, the accusation. It made her head spin, and she couldn't help but think of her family. Had they been cursed again alongside their wayward daughter and sister?

    Beatrice sat down in the midst of a clearing, peering up at the trees. Birds flew in and out of the canopy, and her heart almost stopped when she thought she saw a bluebird. The girl quickly shook her head, simply believing it was the cruel island tricks instead of reality. Then again, perhaps or was her own guilty subconscious.
    [color=#D87921][b]
    [color=#D87921][b]
    [color=#D87921][b]
    [glow=black,10,100]YOUR EYES ARE A THOUSAND TIMES DEEPER THAN THE SKY[/glow]
    [glow=black,1,100]AND I AM A TINY STAR, FALLING FOR ALL TIME
    beatrice | grounded | sage | the typhoon
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Beatrice - 05-16-2018, 05:03 PM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Ilijas - 05-16-2018, 05:19 PM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Beatrice - 05-16-2018, 05:41 PM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Ilijas - 05-16-2018, 06:06 PM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Beatrice - 05-16-2018, 11:16 PM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Ilijas - 05-17-2018, 10:08 PM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Beatrice - 05-19-2018, 12:35 AM
    Re: AND HE SANG ABOUT WHAT I'D BECOME ; private - by Ilijas - 05-21-2018, 07:50 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!