• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon RED WINE / o, joining

    RED WINE / o, joining
    #4
    05-16-2018, 06:26 PM
    Don't be cautious, don't be kind
    You committed, I'm your crime
    Offering a somewhat sweet smile to Beatrice, the red-eyed female would purr softly and speak. "I'm here to join, unless any of your friends are objected to it. I don't mind leaving if I'm not welcome in your territory." Lust would than turn her attention to Greed, who had crossed the border to greet her.

    "Like I just said- I'm here to join." Came the female's patient, seductive voice as she allowed her "sibling" to rub against her. "Have you seen any of the others? I came across our "pal", Roy Mustang. It turns out, he and his own friends are in different groups."
    Lust
    © madi
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    RED WINE / o, joining - by Lust, - 05-16-2018, 05:46 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Beatrice - 05-16-2018, 05:52 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by guts - 05-16-2018, 06:07 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Lust, - 05-16-2018, 06:26 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Ilijas - 05-16-2018, 06:29 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by CAESAR CIPHER. - 05-16-2018, 06:31 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Beatrice - 05-16-2018, 10:58 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by guts - 05-17-2018, 02:28 AM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Lust, - 05-17-2018, 05:08 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Ilijas - 05-17-2018, 09:47 PM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by PINCHER - 05-18-2018, 01:03 AM
    Re: RED WINE / o, joining - by Beatrice - 05-19-2018, 01:07 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!