• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor

    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor
    #1
    05-17-2018, 09:43 AM
    VALEMON
    male — 9 months — snowbound — member — tags — rped by Autumnleaf
    Val was just beginning to become settled in Snowbound. Everyone he’d met so far had been kind enough and he was once again happy to have company. There were several individuals his life still lacked, though... ones he thought would probably never return.

    Anakin was dead, he knew that. And, although he had seen strange things after his father’s death, it wasn’t the same. When he thought about all that had happened with Luke and Anakin... he couldn’t stop the few tears that slid down his cheeks. He hadn’t a clue where Padme was, and also assumed he’d never see her again... never feel the warmth of her fur against his or the roughness of her tongue over his ears.

    But, perhaps he missed Sekai the most.

    He’d never been incredibly close to his sister. He understood she liked to be alone or in the company of only books. But, she’d always talked to him when he wanted to, even if he was obnoxious. And, she’d tolerated his many questions, something a lot of people wouldn’t. She was so smart, Val admired her for that.

    Maybe he just needed to get out of the cold for a bit, maybe his adventurous attitude was catching up to him... but he found himself here. Paws that were slightly too big for his body walked the strip of land leading to an island. As he did so, he looked around with widened brown eyes. This place was beautiful and stirred many memories of the beach he used to play on. He could spend hours searching for shells among the sand or chasing crabs on the shore. Just these thoughts brought a small smile to his face. He just wished he had someone to enjoy this feeling with.

    © madi
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-17-2018, 09:43 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-17-2018, 12:51 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-18-2018, 09:38 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by PINCHER - 05-18-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by ROMAN — - 05-18-2018, 04:57 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by Ilijas - 05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-19-2018, 08:39 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-20-2018, 12:47 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!