• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor

    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor
    #2
    05-17-2018, 12:51 PM
    fate or finality
    Lioness ✦ The Typhoon ✦ Betta ✦ tags
    Sekai has always found herself feeling close to her brother. After all, she had been hurt countless times, and then, finally, her brother would always come to the rescue. It wasn’t a damsel in distress, it wasn’t that he physically saved her. But mentally, he did. Sekai saw the light of a child in his eyes, a heart that lived for others. Valemon was so kind, and so gentle, not caring to the outside world. It was a gift she wished she could have.

    And, she had never been close to Luke. Not as much as she had been to her littermate. After what Luke did, it was difficult to find forgiveness. One could not shake that image, the purple blade entering the body, making their father leave forever. It was something that caused anger to roar in her heart, though an aching need to not be alone.

    She had always liked being alone, but not lonely. And here, that’s all she was. She stumbled across this land by mere chance, and stayed here, as it reminded her of her old home. A huff escaped the traveling mud-colored cub as she went across the island.

    Upon reaching the strip of land, her sapphire gaze widened. She blinked, thinking this was another nightmare, something from that weird drink. But he was smiling. And he was here. She missed him so, so much. “Valemon!” Came Sekai’s call. Rushing forward, she would attempt to somewhat tackle him in order to hug him.

    //Mobile + school
    © madi
    [Image: Kingdom_e27c13_6141623.gif]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-17-2018, 09:43 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-17-2018, 12:51 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-18-2018, 09:38 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by PINCHER - 05-18-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by ROMAN — - 05-18-2018, 04:57 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by Ilijas - 05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-19-2018, 08:39 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-20-2018, 12:47 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!