09-12-2022, 10:22 PM
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[sup]© tikki[/sup]I'M GONNA CHANGE YOU LIKE A REMIX-
She couldn't take it anymore. With a rattled breath, she took the skull and batted it toward Icarus. "That's his skull. That's how I know he's gone. How I know he's dead." For a second she hesitated. But slowly she collected her thoughts, knowing this wasn't going to end well and deciding to start digging her grave.
"There's a ritual The Pitt has. The Blooding. You live out in the wastes for seven days and hunt down something big. Use it's skull or a flat bone to make armor once you get back." She did not fear death. She survived that. The wrath of her brother? That was a different story.
"There's a ritual The Pitt has. The Blooding. You live out in the wastes for seven days and hunt down something big. Use it's skull or a flat bone to make armor once you get back." She did not fear death. She survived that. The wrath of her brother? That was a different story.
THEN I'LL RAISE YOU, LIKE A PHOENIX!
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Marauder of The Pitt - 3 year, 8 months