• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor

    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor
    #6
    05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
    [color=gray]▴ ▴ ▴
    Ilijas did not know enough about his clanmates to understand the significance of Valemon's visit- just that the male appeared to be related to a female he wasn't quite familiar with. Seeing the pair caused him to ponder his own familial situation though, and the young man couldn't help but exhale a sigh as nothing turned up within his memory save that thick, thick fog. He supposed he shouldn't have been too surprised, not after coming to terms with his amnesia and all, but he was frustrated nonetheless. Most knew who their parents were or had something that resembled a family to turn to... Ilijas... Ilijas had nothing. No parents. No siblings. No children. He was completely alone in this world, struggling to uncover an identity seemingly hellbent on evading him. It was exhausting, not knowing who you were or where you came from, he decided as he joined the group.

    An apathetic expression touched his gray features as he gazed idly at Sekai, Roman, Pincher, and finally, Valemon, eyes lingering on the latter for a brief moment. Would anyone ever show up on their border looking for him? Happy to be reunited? Or was he cursed to live this painstaking blank life forever? He was forced to stifle another sigh at that thought, resigning instead to feel some detached happiness towards the pair before him. [b][color=gray]"Hello," He greeted placidly, [color=gray]"Welcome."
    [font=arial][color=black][size=15pt]all of my goodness is going with you now
    [align=center][div style="margin-top: -9px; font-size: 10pt"][color=black][font=helvetica]ilijas mikaelson-valentine | sunhaven | noble stag | tags
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-17-2018, 09:43 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-17-2018, 12:51 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-18-2018, 09:38 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by PINCHER - 05-18-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by ROMAN — - 05-18-2018, 04:57 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by Ilijas - 05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-19-2018, 08:39 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-20-2018, 12:47 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!