• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Typhoon I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor

    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor
    #8
    05-20-2018, 12:47 PM
    VALEMON
    male — 9 months — snowbound — member — tags — rped by Autumnleaf
    “‘m good,” came Val’s simple reply. But, those two words were hardly enough to describe how he’d been feeling. The loneliness after leaving his friends and family behind, the desperation to find a new home... and now this. He didn’t know how exactly to communicate that, though, so he’d settle with just ‘good’. He wasn’t hurt anymore than usual, if that was anything.

    The appearance of others was to be expected. He was in another Clan’s territory after all. Quite in contrast to Sekai, they all seemed friendly in Val’s eyes. Pincher’s sharp-toothed grin was just that. Roman had offered a nice greeting. And, Ilijas’ less than excited expression didn’t bother him. Still, he only offered each of them a glance before his attention went back to his sister. She was who he was here for, after all. “This Sekai’s home? ‘S very pretty.” It was almost tempting for Val to forget about the cold home he’d already made for himself, but then all of the nice individuals he’d met and had help from would seem like a waste.
    © madi
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-17-2018, 09:43 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-17-2018, 12:51 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-18-2018, 09:38 AM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by PINCHER - 05-18-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by ROMAN — - 05-18-2018, 04:57 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by Ilijas - 05-18-2018, 10:56 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by sekai skywalker. - 05-19-2018, 08:39 PM
    Re: I STILL REMEMBER||o, visitor - by valemon - 05-20-2018, 12:47 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!