• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board uhm I'm awkward sorry

    uhm I'm awkward sorry
    #1
    06-12-2018, 01:50 PM (Edited 06-12-2018, 01:57 PM by one-chan.)
    uhm I'm One (or One-X or One-chan by friends or people I've rped with). I'm a girl (I think), so she/her? I have absolutely no idea how to talk to other people, sorry.

    I rped characters on FF such as One-X, Oneheart, Sean, Xavier, Kenneth, Jeremy, Shatter, etc. I joined WCRPG in 2013...and I kinda don't like it now. I'm only there to keep in contact with a few people.

    I draw sometimes and I constantly write stories. I love to write more than draw. I feel more at ease with it.

    uhm I'm 17, gonna turn 18 in August. I graduated last month. I'm trying to apply for a few jobs so I can save up for college. I wanna go into space sciences & astrophysics. I absolutely adore space!! I spend hours talking about it lol

    I'm very awkward and easily anxious, please be gentle lol
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-12-2018, 01:50 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by guts - 06-12-2018, 02:21 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by raiden - 06-12-2018, 03:40 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Cheeters - 06-12-2018, 04:23 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by kinglykingstone - 06-12-2018, 04:29 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-13-2018, 01:02 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Kicksie - 06-14-2018, 12:53 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by tricky - 06-16-2018, 04:37 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-17-2018, 12:31 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by cobblepot - 06-17-2018, 01:10 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by rakue - 06-17-2018, 06:17 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-17-2018, 11:30 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Star - 06-18-2018, 02:09 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-18-2018, 02:16 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Star - 06-18-2018, 02:22 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!