• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board uhm I'm awkward sorry

    uhm I'm awkward sorry
    #6
    06-13-2018, 01:02 AM (Edited 06-13-2018, 01:06 AM by one-chan.)
    it's nice to be here!! <3

    if I ever need anything guts you'll be the first I ask <3 us awkwards have to stick together Smile

    I'll have to definitely take up the offers for taking about space raiden qwq I don't get to talk about it often lol my boyf gets confused or my friends are sick of hearing me talk about it lol

    omfg cheets relatable. all the colleges I wanna go to are super freaking expensive considering I'm poor af lol I'd love to talk with you too!!

    hugs king to death love ya Maple!! <3

    I was going to go to sleep earlier but sleep has evaded me for some reason lol
    sidenote: I'm very hyper and all over the place when I'm tired :,)
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-12-2018, 01:50 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by guts - 06-12-2018, 02:21 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by raiden - 06-12-2018, 03:40 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Cheeters - 06-12-2018, 04:23 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by kinglykingstone - 06-12-2018, 04:29 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-13-2018, 01:02 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Kicksie - 06-14-2018, 12:53 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by tricky - 06-16-2018, 04:37 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-17-2018, 12:31 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by cobblepot - 06-17-2018, 01:10 AM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by rakue - 06-17-2018, 06:17 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-17-2018, 11:30 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Star - 06-18-2018, 02:09 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by one-chan - 06-18-2018, 02:16 PM
    Re: uhm I'm awkward sorry - by Star - 06-18-2018, 02:22 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!