• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board oh wow hello there

    oh wow hello there
    #1
    07-11-2018, 12:51 AM (Edited 07-11-2018, 12:52 AM by YAKAN..)
    So, I'm... new here, I guess? I mean some of y'all might already know me but yeah, hello !! I'm gonna try my best to work my way around to relearning how to do things with coding and I'll eventually work towards getting some characters involved. I'm excited to be here :^)

    Also, it'd be a great help if someone could direct me to the site guides and everything just so I can get settled in easier tomorrow morning c:
    PIERCE MY WHOLE, WHOLE, WHOLE SELF THROUGH .
    advanced roleplayer — she/her or they/them — akuma — augustus — 17
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    oh wow hello there - by YAKAN. - 07-11-2018, 12:51 AM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by cobblepot - 07-11-2018, 12:52 AM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by YAKAN. - 07-11-2018, 12:53 AM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by Cheeters - 07-11-2018, 03:35 AM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by dreamiplier - 07-11-2018, 08:04 AM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by YAKAN. - 07-11-2018, 09:36 AM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by Cheeters - 07-11-2018, 12:15 PM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by YAKAN. - 07-11-2018, 12:24 PM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by Cheeters - 07-11-2018, 03:05 PM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by vvintersoldier - 07-11-2018, 03:25 PM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by Star - 07-11-2018, 05:53 PM
    Re: oh wow hello there - by Imortapose - 07-16-2018, 07:37 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!