• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board AH

    AH
    #7
    07-11-2018, 03:27 AM
    Oh my god, Project!!! I'm literally screaming right now. I'm Immy, the one who played Caera! I led The Cartel when Project was in it. I'm so excited to see you here!!! How are you doing?

    Where are you planning on dropping Project? I actually decided to bring Caera back on BoB and I;m gonna place her in Tanglewood. Tanglewood and The Typhoon are probably the most similar to The Cartel, tbh.

    dnkj I'm so excited to see you again, tbh. I enjoyed RPing with you so much. ;w;
    ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
    ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    AH - by Project K/MichaelM - 07-10-2018, 05:59 PM
    Re: AH - by galexiux - 07-10-2018, 07:24 PM
    Re: AH - by Star - 07-10-2018, 07:37 PM
    Re: AH - by cobblepot - 07-11-2018, 12:55 AM
    Re: AH - by rakue - 07-11-2018, 01:19 AM
    Re: AH - by Cheeters - 07-11-2018, 03:23 AM
    Re: AH - by Imortapose - 07-11-2018, 03:27 AM
    Re: AH - by Project K/MichaelM - 07-11-2018, 08:00 AM
    Re: AH - by vvintersoldier - 07-11-2018, 03:38 PM
    Re: AH - by Project K/MichaelM - 07-12-2018, 07:26 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!