• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA

    I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA
    #4
    07-15-2018, 10:53 PM
    [div style="width:400px; background: transparent; border: transparent 1px solid; padding-bottom: 5px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: arial; color: black; font-size: 14px;"]
    — FINN NAKAMURA —
    [div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 12px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; margin: auto; line-height: 110%"]BRIEF HISTORY: Aino "Finn" Koskinen-Nakamura was born to two parents in the small northern vilage of Ivalo, Finland in the fall of 1991. Their mother, Akari Nakamura, had moved to Finland for schooling, but ended up staying in the country after meeting their father, Aleksi Koskinen, and settling down in his hometown. Finn was one of two siblings, the other being their twin sister Inari. For the first seven years of their life, they remained almost wholly in their village, speaking mainly Finnish due to it being the standard language but picking up some Japanese from their foreign mother. They spent quite a bit of time specifically at their grandparent's farm, due to their love of the reindeer kept by their grandfather.

    Their mother and father had a strained relationship, often fighting,

    /// To be finished
    [align=center][color=black][size=13pt]SHE DON'T LOVE ME
    [size=8pt]she just love how i feel
    valery — tba
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-09-2018, 11:02 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-09-2018, 11:05 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 10:39 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 10:53 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 10:57 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 10:58 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 11:00 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 11:02 PM
    Re: I MAKE A FIST AND NOT A PLAN | FINN NAKAMURA - by FINN — - 07-15-2018, 11:21 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!