• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Resources Biographies GABE'S NOTES STORAGE

    GABE'S NOTES STORAGE
    #4
    07-24-2018, 05:26 PM
    [align=center][table]
    [tr][td]
    [align=center]
    SWEETHEART?
    [/td]
    [td]
    I really don't think that's how I'm supposed to spell her name, but I don't know how else to fucking write it. Sweethart? Sure as hell isn't Sweatheart, otherwise she should go get a refund. Anyway. Don't know very much about her yet, but she's the one who'll be completely in charge if the other guy bites the bullet, so I need to start figuring her out soon.

    She's been nice, thus far. Seems maternal. Married to that other lady, isn't she? Margarine? Ha, no, I know it's Margary. Margaery. Neither of them can be as sweet as they seem. Nobody's that sweet for no damn reason, so color me intrigued. They both feel...old. Sounds awful even in my head, but it's not as much of an age thing as it is seeming beyond. It's driving me nuts and I want to figure it out, except their business isn't my business. Habits are just hard to kill I suppose. Think they're both secretly mass cannibals or something? They could get away with it, but- nah. Probably not.

    So yes. Get to know her better. Wonder if she'll be more receptive to me if I'm my usual self or if I act softer. Maybe I'll watch out for any of her hobbies; could take one up, get good at it. Or suck monumentally at it. She's helpful, so she'd probably like giving tips. It's just a matter of finding out what she does in her spare time without taking up old methods. Befriending, not interrogating.

    Shouldn't be too hard.
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]
    [align=center][table][tr][td]
    I'M
    [/td][td]
    FADING
    [/td][td]
    FADING
    [/td][td]
    MUCH TOO FAST
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    GABE'S NOTES STORAGE - by GABRIEL - 07-22-2018, 11:03 PM
    Re: GABE'S NOTES STORAGE - by GABRIEL - 07-23-2018, 01:33 PM
    Re: GABE'S NOTES STORAGE - by GABRIEL - 07-23-2018, 02:11 PM
    Re: GABE'S NOTES STORAGE - by GABRIEL - 07-24-2018, 05:26 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!