08-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Yo I want this shit to be slow and torturous u feel me
Can it happen in snowbound? I just want Harrison to be in PAIN that’s the mood for this boy
Also I’ll get back to you on the art bc I need to make a quick ref OOF
Can it happen in snowbound? I just want Harrison to be in PAIN that’s the mood for this boy
Also I’ll get back to you on the art bc I need to make a quick ref OOF
I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT
[align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple
dating the lovely fool that is [member=20]egg[/member]
love ya babe <3
love ya babe <3
[align=center][abbr=me: i can't edit your profile so i can't vandalize it - you: here's my whole ass username and password - space]vandalize me staff, you cowards[/abbr]
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple