• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board Hello?

    Hello?
    #1
    08-22-2018, 06:09 PM
    shoves boxes into door

    'ello?  God I am awkward at first introductions lmao.  The name is Kaiors, doesn't really matter whatcha call me. I never exactly had a nickname for this username, any are welcome.  Litterally I quit my counts on fingers  8 year love-hate realtionship with FF, yesterday.

    I am an advanced rper, I mostly rp humans, but I have dabbled in the animals forms way to many times.  I have a apparent weakness for angst threads, I don't think that's a weakness, once in a while, people crave pain to balance the fluff and sunshine right?


    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    Hello? - by kaiors - 08-22-2018, 06:09 PM
    Re: Hello? - by nefarius - 08-22-2018, 11:55 PM
    Re: Hello? - by toboggan - 08-23-2018, 12:44 PM
    Re: Hello? - by OMEGA - 08-23-2018, 02:41 PM
    Re: Hello? - by body - 08-27-2018, 09:49 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!