• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING

    I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING
    #5
    10-10-2018, 08:33 PM
    [ stating interest & also assuming it's night time so azu can be here! ]

    The wildcat passed by the small group, her ears twitching. Based on what she'd picked up after she crawled out of her den, the "exorcists" were the erudites without the spirit obligations. A shame, as she preferred talking to the dead more than the living; more importantly, the group apparently didn't have anyone holding the rank. At least this gave her an opportunity to get back to her previous position.

    She took a seat, her short tail flicking as she listened to the instructions. Certainly a novel way to test for medical knowledge, but she wouldn't complain. She liked keeping conversation to a minimum and letting her work speak for itself. She licked her lips, sizing up the remaining dummies, as she answered the question. "Yarrow to make em vomit. Main danger with vommitting is dehydration, so I'd make em drink water and closely watch em for a few hours." Simple enough, thankfully.

    With that done, she turned to her dummy: dummy a. Grabbing a satchel and flask of water, she set to work demonstrating her systematic way of dealing with wounds like this. First, she boiled the water in the metal flask with her fire elemental abilities, sterilizing it. While she waited for it to finish boiling and subsequently cool enough, she focused on making a quick poultice from desert marigold.  Once it cooled enough, she poured it over the open "cuts" in the dummy, as a way of simulating cleaning them, and applying the poultice. Lastly, she wrapped them with bandages, to keep out the desert's sand and any other irritants.

    Simple enough. This round didn't seem like much of a challenge to her.
    © LEXASPERATED
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING - by QUILL H. - 10-08-2018, 02:04 PM
    Re: I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING - by COSETTE - 10-08-2018, 03:10 PM
    Re: I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING - by Keona. - 10-08-2018, 05:35 PM
    Re: I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING - by Stryker - 10-10-2018, 04:22 PM
    Re: I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING - by ninazu - 10-10-2018, 08:33 PM
    Re: I WANT TO BE FREE / MEDICAL TRAINING - by ; albion - 10-12-2018, 07:40 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!