• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning

    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning
    #2
    11-02-2018, 07:32 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [/tr][/table]
    © lexasperated
    I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
    CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
    The sand cat flicked her five tails as she walked over, skeptically giving Dante a nod of greeting. She remembered his odd proclivity to following Yes Man around -- she held a sneaking suspicion that the two were half-brothers or shared some other deep secret between them, but she wasn't stupid enough to put her question into words. "Welcome back, Dante. Do you still remember the territory, or do you need a refresher course?" she asked with a slight tilt of her muzzle. She paused for a bit before she added, "I'm Ninazu, if you don't remember. Erudite." Hopefully he'd keep his smug attitude to himself around her; she wasn't above ignoring his wounds to fester if he annoyed her.
    WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS
    © LEXASPERATED
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-31-2018, 09:51 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-02-2018, 07:32 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by B. WAYNE - 11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-13-2018, 10:28 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-06-2018, 11:00 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by FINCH - 11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-10-2018, 01:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!