• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning

    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning
    #4
    11-06-2018, 11:00 PM
    ♛ SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
    Quiet honestly, Dante was disappointed that the first member to greet him was Ninazu and it was clear on his face. Immediately, the hybrid frowned and his torn ear flicked. "Of course I know the damn territory." The former high position huffed. "Do I look like an amnesiac to ya?" He was almost offended that Ninazu thought he wouldn't remember the place he found to be home. "Yeah, I remember ya. Wish I didn't, however." Nor did he want to re-meet her, but apparently that couldn't happen.

    The next person to approach was somebody Dante didn't recognize and the cat-shark narrowed his green eyes at Bruce. "Shame. I would have thought I'd be honored among this clan." After all, he had been here with Yes Man, the very person who formed this clan. "Dante Northwest is the name, pal. Learn it."
    [div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE♛
    #psychosocial.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-31-2018, 09:51 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-02-2018, 07:32 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by B. WAYNE - 11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-13-2018, 10:28 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-06-2018, 11:00 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by FINCH - 11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-10-2018, 01:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!