• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning

    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning
    #5
    11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
    [div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; text-align: justify;"]"No one we give'a shit about." Brown eyes stared at the stranger, a small hiss coming from his beak. The turkey was new to this place, but that did not mean his attitude would be any different. He hated pompous bastards who thought they were all high and mighty. Finch would be sure to put them in their place. Casting a glance at the other two, he slowly began to fan out his feathers. As grumpy as he was, Finch was relatively good guy, once you got to know him. "You'd be honored to step in my shit. Name's Finch, and ya better fucking remember it."
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-31-2018, 09:51 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-02-2018, 07:32 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by B. WAYNE - 11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-13-2018, 10:28 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-06-2018, 11:00 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by FINCH - 11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-10-2018, 01:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!