• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning

    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning
    #6
    11-10-2018, 01:34 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [/tr][/table]
    © lexasperated
    I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
    CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
    Ugh, Dante. Her nose wrinkled at his rude behavior -- she remembered how irritating he'd been, but apparently forgot how irritating simply hearing him speak was. "Honored, for what? Following Yes Man around like a lovesick twink?" she retorted, a few of her five tails lashing. If he hadn't started off with rudeness, she probably would have tried tolerating him. But obviously they found themselves at odd -- and she felt bold enough to express her disgust.
    WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS
    © LEXASPERATED
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-31-2018, 09:51 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-02-2018, 07:32 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by B. WAYNE - 11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-13-2018, 10:28 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-06-2018, 11:00 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by FINCH - 11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-10-2018, 01:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!