• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning

    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning
    #7
    11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
    ♛ SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
    What was this, some sort of sentient bird? Dante raised an invisible eyebrow whenever Finch approached, clearly amused by the turkey's threat. "I'd much rather eat you." The shark-cat hummed, taking a few steps forward and opened his mouth, though his movements were stopped as Ninazu started talking once more. Green eyes flickered to the she-cat, not at all happy with her retort. The hybrid raised his head, abandoning his attempt to try and go after Finch. "I did not follow Yes Man around like some lovesick twink." He snarled. "I was his guardian, actually. Bound to protect him." Technically, he didn't exactly say he was a specific rank, so this didn't go against the rules, right? Not that he cared for them too much.
    [div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE♛
    #psychosocial.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-31-2018, 09:51 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-02-2018, 07:32 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by B. WAYNE - 11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-13-2018, 10:28 AM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-06-2018, 11:00 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by FINCH - 11-08-2018, 11:19 PM
    Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - by ninazu - 11-10-2018, 01:34 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!