• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond General Category Welcoming Board yooooo guess who?

    yooooo guess who?
    #1
    11-20-2018, 12:33 AM
    Salutations friends, 'tis I!

    ... ew
    erm, yeah hi!
    I kinda disappeared a hot minute ago, like, a couple of months I think?? oops
    but I wanted to get back into roleplaying because I missed it, and I miss you guys on here.

    So hello again, lovely people of bob, I'm array (for those of you who don't know me).
    Or Lia, if you want to know me by my actual name but that's lame jkjk
    I'm Seventeen (just like my bias group for all the kpop trashes out there), turning eighteen soon tho rip
    I'm a high school senior in the cough lovely country of the United States of America
    I am from Germany tho, and I speak both German and English pretty fluently
    I've been rping since 2013 on a site known as feralfront or ff, but I moved over here when my friends did (ily dream & tricky & velli & beatles & cobble & all you guys)
    Probably my most memorable character was London, such a cute smol, but uhh, I disappeared and so yeah I'm not really sure what to do with her anymore lol cries
    That's a little bit about me, I guess. not really sure what else to say
    ▌██████████▐
    again today my lunch is it
    ✧・゚ RAMEN ✧・゚
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    yooooo guess who? - by array - 11-20-2018, 12:33 AM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by Verdigris - 11-20-2018, 06:22 AM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by toboggan - 11-20-2018, 06:49 AM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by Beatles. - 11-20-2018, 10:26 AM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by vvintersoldier - 11-20-2018, 01:07 PM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by array - 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by raz - 11-20-2018, 06:44 PM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by array - 11-20-2018, 07:07 PM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by vancouver - 11-20-2018, 10:08 PM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by array - 11-20-2018, 10:38 PM
    Re: yooooo guess who? - by Star - 11-21-2018, 05:36 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!