• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt MEETING | I'LL TEAR OUT ALL YOUR TENDERNESS

    MEETING | I'LL TEAR OUT ALL YOUR TENDERNESS
    #3
    01-04-2019, 01:51 AM
    [div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
    [glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Arriving promptly behind Lucky, the lion gave a quick look around with weary eyes. Underneath his cocky facade troubling times have hit. Nevertheless Stryker had to force himself to attend meeting and do his rounds per orders of Ninazu, no matter how much he despised the likes of them. Usually he enjoyed finding something to do, but right now was not the best of times.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    MEETING | I'LL TEAR OUT ALL YOUR TENDERNESS - by ninazu - 12-30-2018, 10:54 PM
    Re: MEETING | I'LL TEAR OUT ALL YOUR TENDERNESS - by LUCKY LUCIANO - 12-31-2018, 11:36 PM
    Re: MEETING | I'LL TEAR OUT ALL YOUR TENDERNESS - by Stryker - 01-04-2019, 01:51 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!