• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I am more of a liar // joiner

    I am more of a liar // joiner
    #3
    01-09-2019, 07:57 PM
    [div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
    [glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] The Pitt was unwelcoming and dangerous, yet some people strayed towards that type of thing. After all, he was one of the fools that joined. Stryker was no smart man. Nevertheless, half of those that arrived on their border or wandering their territory were most likely enemies with the intent to harm one of them. No one said being a brute clan would be easy. Even so, he tried to keep his hopes up as he strayed closer to the area where their ardent had gathered. Either way this situation went was good for him. If they got a new member, then that was another person to groom to do his deeds... If it was someone with a death wish, that was another person to fuck with. It was a win-win predicament.

    In the meantime, Stryker watched the broodish male and took a pause next to Ninazu. "Hopefully something that appeals to our interests," he cockily remarked under his breath.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-08-2019, 04:38 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-09-2019, 07:28 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by Stryker - 01-09-2019, 07:57 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-12-2019, 01:42 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 01:46 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-12-2019, 03:09 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 08:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!