• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I am more of a liar // joiner

    I am more of a liar // joiner
    adventure.
    Posting Freak
    Offline
    Pronouns:
    Discord:
    All Accounts Posts: 1716
    Posts: 1,716
    Badges:
    #4
    01-12-2019, 01:42 AM
    MARLE ROE
    ✯ — WHEN WILL THE PAIN WE FEEL GO AWAY?
    space
    a lift of the lip. fuck. he just had to run into one of the clique-y style groups. just fuckin' lovely.

    snorting, the male held back his tongue, if only for the expense of the pup behind him, pressed close to his quarters. "only reason im in these parts is to look for my worthless brother who loses his own daughter when she goes on a trip with her other parent." untold story? you bet, not that he was gonna share the sob story to these vultures.

    "your interests likely differ from mine. I have a few somebodies to find and drag back home, and keep there. I wouldn't be staying too long, enough to get her out of the sun and some water in her belly." he rumbled, encouraging the young cub forward with a nudge of his back leg.

    the tall pup peeked out from his forelegs, her fluffy pelt full of dust, red tinted eyes moving over both lions in a critical way. she was sharp for a kid.

    his protectiveness of her wasnt too obvious, nor was it subtle. it was obvious that he had been in many a scrape, a valuable body in any coming wars. his eyes spoke of mature horrors, and blood clung to his scent like a natural cologne. he lived for war, and if he had to go through the pair before him to get his neice some rest, he damn well would do it, even if it killed him. if they tried to pull something, he was ready to go.

    // protective uncle uwu. currently not playing ramona but this is the perfect place for her aaa -- either one of em can manipulate her into a stone cold killer as she grows up hhh //
    space
    ✯ — MALE. P.V. & THE PITT. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
    #psychosocial.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-08-2019, 04:38 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-09-2019, 07:28 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by Stryker - 01-09-2019, 07:57 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-12-2019, 01:42 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 01:46 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-12-2019, 03:09 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 08:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!