• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I am more of a liar // joiner

    I am more of a liar // joiner
    #6
    01-12-2019, 03:09 PM
    BURN
    BRIGHT
    The ardent’s attention slid from the canine to the scrappy kid, green eyes narrowing slightly. Did he think the Pitt operated as a daycare? Drop your family’s unwanted spawn at the door, come back in a few years to find them: dead, a mind broken slave, or a ruthless slaver. Now that tagline would roll in all the breeding fools, no doubt. “Does this brother have a name? We might be able to help point you in his direction,” she said, steering the topic away from the dirty child. Ninazu didn’t quite know if he meant he’d leave the girl here or take her with him – either way, the lioness disliked ill-behaved cretins and wasn’t keen to learn any bad behaviors this one learned from her deadbeat dad.

    “Either way… so long as you hunt your share and don’t get in the way of our business, you can stay,” she responded, with a flick of her ears. With the threat of the Rosebloods, additional fighters were needed. He looked the part – a nasty, smelly idiot that didn’t know how to wash blood off, but definitely appeared to know his way around a fight. The kid, though... hopefully the child wasn't going to be one of those annoying brats.
    © MADI
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-08-2019, 04:38 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-09-2019, 07:28 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by Stryker - 01-09-2019, 07:57 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-12-2019, 01:42 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 01:46 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-12-2019, 03:09 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 08:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!