• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I am more of a liar // joiner

    I am more of a liar // joiner
    adventure.
    Posting Freak
    Offline
    Pronouns:
    Discord:
    All Accounts Posts: 1716
    Posts: 1,716
    Badges:
    #7
    01-12-2019, 08:24 PM
    RAMONA HORREL
    ✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
    space
    staring at ninazu was beginning to give her a headache. too many big words. too many big people. she didn't like it at all, but she wasn't going to tell that to her uncle. she had to be a good girl, right? she was already enough of a burden. she knew she had to suck it up.

    she kept her gaze on ninazu, studying the lioness but keeping her mouth shut until she needed to speak. her words were uncertain at first, as if she wasnt sure if she should speak. god, wolf packs were messy enough, and she didn't want to go back through those memories again.

    "my dad's name is jerisidie. sometimes jikai. big like my uncle. less mean, soft with kids." she spoke, sure of herself now, gaze sliding to stryker with a sense of unease. no. she didn't like it here, but she had to be good. "I can hunt too. my uncle taught me how to, after my other dad died. his wolves taught me how to fight." she had learned while with the wolves, that showing weakness wasn't a good idea. she would no longer outwardly shed tears. she didn't belong here, in this land of violence, but she didn't care, she just wanted to get home to her father and finally cry again. she wanted her adopted brother, the one who didn't know how to smile, but she would never say that again.
    space
    ✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
    #psychosocial.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-08-2019, 04:38 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-09-2019, 07:28 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by Stryker - 01-09-2019, 07:57 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by marle. - 01-12-2019, 01:42 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 01:46 AM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ninazu - 01-12-2019, 03:09 PM
    Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - by ramona. - 01-12-2019, 08:24 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!