• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining.

    NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining.
    #1
    02-03-2019, 09:40 PM
    ♛
    Just focus, and everything go how you wish for it to, Saeran. You look intimidating enough.

    The white doberman wasn't too happy about having to move, but it had been so long since he had enjoyed doing something. He was a fighter naturally, but with his sickly composition (which he didn't like to tell others about, mind you), he just enthused the idea of joining a clan and just screwing off from then.

    "I'm here to join." Saeran announced loud enough for those around him here; introductions could come eventually.

    "WAVERING LOYALTIES" —-- saeran choi / the pitt / [abbr=white doberman, sensitive, 20 m/o]misc.[/abbr] / -miss ririchiyo
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by SAERAN. - 02-03-2019, 09:40 PM
    Re: NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by ramona. - 02-07-2019, 03:07 AM
    Re: NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by Jervis - 02-10-2019, 04:38 PM
    Re: NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by Kenna - 02-15-2019, 11:42 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!