• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining.

    NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining.
    #3
    02-10-2019, 04:38 PM
    [align=center]
    From the background appeared Jervis with a swagger in his step and a smirk across his curled lips. He followed Ramona to the border. Conjoined to her side, he watched the stranger momentarily as they exchanged a conversation. They seemed to have little interest in joining for the Pitt's mischievous purpose from what he could tell, especially with what a lanky figure the doberman was made of. Perhaps he was reading too much into it though. Nevertheless, another member wouldn't kill anyone. It was another body for the higher-ups to take advantage of.

    His gaze shifted sideways towards his fellow Pittian. "I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem," he enthused towards Ramona. "Not like we have much to go on anyways..." That was a lash at everyone, truly. No one happened to meet his standards just yet, including Ramona and their newest member. "It'd be our pleasure to have you within The Pitt."
    [align=center]
    tags - penned by orion
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by SAERAN. - 02-03-2019, 09:40 PM
    Re: NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by ramona. - 02-07-2019, 03:07 AM
    Re: NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by Jervis - 02-10-2019, 04:38 PM
    Re: NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME && joining. - by Kenna - 02-15-2019, 11:42 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!