• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner

    kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner
    #6
    02-15-2019, 08:31 PM
    [align=center]
    Nothing to do with The Pitt? That intrigued him further. "Perhaps we can discuss it later then and I can provide my insight," the fox prodded again. "But that's up to you." Was it really though when Jervis kept pushing him to delve further into context? The external stimuli seemed against Captain. For now though, the Pittian would not bother him anymore. If he went too far, they'd grow annoyed and possibly wouldn't share their desires at all. Hence Jervis moved on.

    'Captain.' Now that wasn't so hard. He had offered a nickname for ease, but Jervis ignored it. The formal use of someone's full name appealed to him. "Captain," he repeated out loud to reassure himself of his name. "It's a pleasure to have made acquaintance with you."
    [align=center]
    tags - penned by orion
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-13-2019, 11:49 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-14-2019, 07:50 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-14-2019, 08:03 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-14-2019, 08:34 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-14-2019, 09:06 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-15-2019, 08:31 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Kenna - 02-15-2019, 11:32 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-16-2019, 10:53 AM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-17-2019, 02:00 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Kenna - 02-23-2019, 05:13 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-25-2019, 07:33 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!