• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner

    kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner
    #9
    02-17-2019, 02:00 PM
    [align=center]
    'Depends on situations and relationships.' Ouch. Was that the friendzone? Jervis jeered back momentarily, offering an audible huff. Luckily for him, Captain's attention shifted to Kenna's. Per usual, the winged creature was rather flirtatious and wanted to bring someone home for the night. He couldn't imagine how many she'd actually acquired over the years... And that didn't mean mates.

    For now, he remained silent. Jervis' facade remained smiley and awaited a response from Kenna. There was little more for him to butt in with.
    [align=center]
    tags - penned by orion
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-13-2019, 11:49 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-14-2019, 07:50 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-14-2019, 08:03 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-14-2019, 08:34 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-14-2019, 09:06 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-15-2019, 08:31 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Kenna - 02-15-2019, 11:32 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-16-2019, 10:53 AM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-17-2019, 02:00 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Kenna - 02-23-2019, 05:13 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-25-2019, 07:33 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!