• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner

    kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner
    #10
    02-23-2019, 05:13 PM
    Well that was disappointing, the red panda sighed slightly to the side briefly keeping her head that way. It would have been fun to sleep cuddled between two bodies of warmth tonight, no one could blame her for trying. "Ah well. If I ever end up you're style let me know, I'm equal opportunity at all times. However, don't believe it gets you out of being flirted with from time to time." she could very well flirt with someone without having it go back to her room, in fact somedays that was the most fun for her! Tempting herself only to be denied until the next day making victory sweeter that following night. Yet, this was not one of those nights, she had to do things like that on purpose, which this hadn't been.

    "Though the offers still open to you, if you want to come by tonight, Jervis." she smirked slightly prancing forward a few steps in the other direction. "Ember sweet, find me something interesting." with that command her macaw took off again, Kenna herself waiting to see when the bird would circle again.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-13-2019, 11:49 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-14-2019, 07:50 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-14-2019, 08:03 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-14-2019, 08:34 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-14-2019, 09:06 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-15-2019, 08:31 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Kenna - 02-15-2019, 11:32 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by trojan g. - 02-16-2019, 10:53 AM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-17-2019, 02:00 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Kenna - 02-23-2019, 05:13 PM
    Re: kick me when I'm on the ground -- open; joiner - by Jervis - 02-25-2019, 07:33 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!