• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing

    FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing
    #5
    03-17-2019, 02:08 PM
    [div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]— 'cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
    No, there was not always something wrong with keeping to yourself, he muses.  Nonetheless, he just smiled somewhat sheepishly, shrugging.  Of course, in regards to other members of his family perhaps... They were a quiet bunch but not because they were hiding any sort of devious plans.  Perhaps some hurt they did hide, but nothing mischievous. They were just private.  He found that part easy enough to act.  Perhaps because you're hurt too.

    Let's start someplace simple then.

    "I been 'ere a little while, but I wasn't born 'ere.  My parents were travelers, so I was too, for a while, til I decided to settle somewhere after they passed." Vague for now, but that was the point.  He did not want to go into immense detail unless some interest was presented.  "Like you know a'ready, bit on the quiet side, so not a lot of friends I suppose, an' I spend a lot more time reading than anythin' else to be honest."

    "I'm a little boring," he'd add after a moment, ear flicking.  "Is there anythin' more specific you'd like to know?  I ought to ask you to make a fair trade though; not much fun to just talk all day.  Maybe that's just 'cause I'm much better at listening."
    [align=right]hardly anything left for you to see — EMBRY
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by SÉAMUS - 03-16-2019, 01:05 PM
    Re: FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by Jervis - 03-16-2019, 01:40 PM
    Re: FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by SÉAMUS - 03-16-2019, 03:51 PM
    Re: FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by Jervis - 03-17-2019, 12:37 PM
    Re: FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by SÉAMUS - 03-17-2019, 02:08 PM
    Re: FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by Jervis - 03-17-2019, 02:29 PM
    Re: FALLEN ANGEL --- sunbathing - by SÉAMUS - 03-17-2019, 05:18 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!