04-30-2019, 11:04 PM
[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
♕[abbr=male jaguar, 290lbs, no mate/offspring, physically difficult, mentally difficult]tags[/abbr]-[abbr=wall walker, invisibility, intangibility]powers[/abbr]♕
[OOC: ]
Ears would perk at the mention of a possible prisoner, "I'll keep an eye out."
He briefly turned to see behind him. A wonder no one had shown up yet. Usually he was late to the party regarding these sorts of things.
"I just hope this weed doesn't infect my flowers.", he was referring to himself. For truth be told, Kydobi wasn't really sure if he would leave the jungle again. It was the only thing he knew, the only thing that felt like a home.
"I also hope I don't have to rip it out from its roots. Although history has shown that plants of their kind tend to wilt to their own demise due to their own hubris and behavior. This weed is reckless and gives little thought to who it steals soil from."
Kydobi flicked his ear, "I don't wish to push luck anymore friend. The eyes and ears of the trees may catch on. I'm uncertain if they're like their ambitious leader."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]
♕[abbr=male jaguar, 290lbs, no mate/offspring, physically difficult, mentally difficult]tags[/abbr]-[abbr=wall walker, invisibility, intangibility]powers[/abbr]♕
[OOC: ]
Ears would perk at the mention of a possible prisoner, "I'll keep an eye out."
He briefly turned to see behind him. A wonder no one had shown up yet. Usually he was late to the party regarding these sorts of things.
"I just hope this weed doesn't infect my flowers.", he was referring to himself. For truth be told, Kydobi wasn't really sure if he would leave the jungle again. It was the only thing he knew, the only thing that felt like a home.
"I also hope I don't have to rip it out from its roots. Although history has shown that plants of their kind tend to wilt to their own demise due to their own hubris and behavior. This weed is reckless and gives little thought to who it steals soil from."
Kydobi flicked his ear, "I don't wish to push luck anymore friend. The eyes and ears of the trees may catch on. I'm uncertain if they're like their ambitious leader."