• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay Tanglewood Tanglewood OOC COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!?

    COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!?
    #18
    08-18-2019, 12:38 PM
    After seeing the dedication to Vader, it doesn’t surprise me how dedicated you are to Vathmos, Owlie.
    There is so much detail and thought put into her character that is so intricately real. I love her mannerisms and she’s so interesting to see interact with other characters.  I don’t doubt the amount of love you poured into developing her, along with a likely unbelievable amount of research into hyenas, their behavior and social systems.
    I rarely see animal characters portrayed as truly to their animal and the fact she is your pathfinder character makes her origin and story so much more interesting and impressive to discover more and more through your writing.
    [align=center][div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;font-family:georgia; padding:8px;letter-spacing:4px"]「 I hear my battle symphony 」
    [div style="width:341px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"][abbr=Keona, Tena, Kiira, Lessa, Suvi, Penelope, Aine, Breena, Natyli, Summer]CHARACTERS[/abbr] / PLOTTING / PINTEREST / SPOTIFY / DEVIANTART [color=transparent]﷽﷽
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by leroy - 08-12-2019, 03:12 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by selby roux ! - 08-12-2019, 04:11 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by RED - 08-12-2019, 07:45 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by tricky - 08-12-2019, 10:20 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by wormwood. - 08-12-2019, 01:47 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by leroy - 08-12-2019, 10:08 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by tricky - 08-12-2019, 10:24 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by selby roux ! - 08-12-2019, 10:52 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by wormwood. - 08-12-2019, 11:04 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by RED - 08-12-2019, 11:18 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by wormwood. - 08-12-2019, 11:32 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by tricky - 08-13-2019, 12:03 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by leroy - 08-13-2019, 12:35 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by DELILAH. - 08-16-2019, 11:22 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by selby roux ! - 08-16-2019, 12:26 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by tricky - 08-18-2019, 01:18 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by Owlie - 08-18-2019, 11:32 AM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by Misty - 08-18-2019, 12:38 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by stygian - 08-18-2019, 01:00 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by selby roux ! - 08-18-2019, 01:42 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by RED - 08-18-2019, 01:52 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by stygian - 08-18-2019, 02:14 PM
    Re: COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU I GUESS!? - by tricky - 08-18-2019, 03:23 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!