• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining

    EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining
    #7
    05-07-2020, 05:07 PM (Edited 05-07-2020, 05:08 PM by DANTE NORTHWEST..)
    ♛ SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
    Dante couldn't read Gael's thoughts, but perhaps if he could, he would've been amused by the fox's thoughts. Although he had a tendency to be gruff and aggressive, he was a loyal person to whomever was leading. Dante tilted his head at Gael's question, trying to recall the Ardents he has went through. "I was originally here when Yes Man led, he created The Pitt." He mused, though if he recalled correctly, Yes Man did not last very long. "But I was a high position under Stryker, if that's what you're asking." That dude was crazy, but definitely someone Dante looked up to.
    [div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE♛
    #psychosocial.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-03-2020, 05:32 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by gael - 05-05-2020, 08:30 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-05-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by gael - 05-07-2020, 03:55 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-07-2020, 04:16 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by gael - 05-07-2020, 04:41 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by piers - 05-12-2020, 10:03 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by Kydobi - 05-15-2020, 10:24 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-16-2020, 01:13 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!