• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining

    EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining
    #8
    05-12-2020, 10:03 AM
    Visitors had been heavily prevalent over joiners recently. It was quite the predicament, Piers would say, from the standpoint of the relations on the island. Most of these groups despised the Pitt as a memory, as a feeling. To have someone willingly walk up and join was a new event. So, upon seeing Dante and Gael together, Piers picking himself up and walked over. His body was getting larger by the day, and he could tell it wasn't going to slow very soon. Luckily, he wasn't as imposing in size as his father.

    The words of Stryker caused his ears to twitch and flick. When he lived in Tanglewood, Aurum had been rather.. unhappy about those words, if he had remembered correctly. Perhaps Dante wouldn't be.. of the same caliber. As Piers approached, he spoke. "I hope I'm not interrupting the conversation. My name is Piers." He prompted, joining the group of two in their walk back towards camp. The scent of smoke, however, made his nose wrinkle.

    "SPEECH"
    LEND ME YOUR HAND AND
    WE'LL CONQUER THEM ALL

    [size=9pt]BUT LEND ME YOUR HEART AND I'LL JUST LET YOU FALL —— INFO
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-03-2020, 05:32 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by gael - 05-05-2020, 08:30 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-05-2020, 09:27 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by gael - 05-07-2020, 03:55 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-07-2020, 04:16 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by gael - 05-07-2020, 04:41 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-07-2020, 05:07 PM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by piers - 05-12-2020, 10:03 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by Kydobi - 05-15-2020, 10:24 AM
    Re: EVERYWHERE I GO // open, joining - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-16-2020, 01:13 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!