• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING

    I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING
    #3
    07-16-2020, 11:35 AM
    Another day.

    Atticus couldn't complain too much. The boy had never intended to stay within The Pitt this long, but things happened to work out that way. With Ivan's attack, Moth's death, and his father's untimely leave, the tabby succumbed easily under the world's weight. It helped that there was a supportive community here. With Silentgrave's silent approval and Sweeney's undying love, he felt weirdly at home. Even so, the lurking thought of suspicion loomed in the back of his mind. Had he made the wrong decision by staying? Should he run back to Tanglewood and preach for forgiveness? Would he even be forgiven for his many sins? Doubt it. Thus he stayed, lurking in the shadows and exploring the outskirts of the group with ease. By this time, Atticus knew The Pitt's territory and had embraced their ideals... despite his family's pushback. They were gone though. Why would they care? Loose strands of his past faded away into the abyss, leaving an unhinged cat amongst their ranks.

    Following Sweeney willingly, he sat down beside her. Yellow eyes narrowed up at Silentgrave. Wandering thoughts wondered why he stood tall at the podium. Perhaps he was announcing his leave? A surprising engagement? Maybe one of his mysterious allies showed up out of nowhere? No one ever knew with the strange being. The thought of a takeover never crossed his mind. Atticus could only watch and listen, hoping for an interesting announcement at the least.
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by SILENTGRAVE. - 07-16-2020, 10:28 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by sweeney c.f. - 07-16-2020, 10:59 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by Atticus Roux - 07-16-2020, 11:35 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by B. CAEDES - 07-16-2020, 11:40 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by j a c k . - 07-16-2020, 12:10 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by DIRT - 07-16-2020, 03:59 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by gael - 07-16-2020, 04:34 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by SILENTGRAVE. - 07-16-2020, 05:38 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-16-2020, 11:01 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by aine. - 07-17-2020, 06:28 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by Atticus Roux - 07-20-2020, 04:21 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by sweeney c.f. - 07-21-2020, 04:03 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!