• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING

    I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING
    #10
    07-17-2020, 06:28 PM
    [align=center]
    I'll come back when you call me
    The petite deer-fox had been delayed by the unfortunate state of one of her legs; broken.  Her ears had perked at the sound of a meeting, though confusion lit her hazel hues.  That wasn't Kydobi's voice.  Aine chewed the inside of her cheek, wobbling over to her father's side just as a skull hit the ground.  The force of it is enough to make her jump, sinking beneath Gael in frightened incomprehension.

    Her throat closed up.  She wanted to ask her father.  To understand.  Her ears flattened against her skull.  Trying to keep up.  To understand.  It was almost too much.  Where was Kydobi?  ... That skull... Couldn't... Not again.  Not again.

    Her eyes water but the child breathes in softly, refusing any tears.  Not here.  Not here.

    She didn't understand.  All of this.  What Silent wanted.  It was the reason the jungle was burned.  It was the reason Kydobi died the first time.  Yet she saw no signs of... Of disapproval.  She didn't understand.
    — aine | the pitt | acolyte | fae druid —
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by SILENTGRAVE. - 07-16-2020, 10:28 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by sweeney c.f. - 07-16-2020, 10:59 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by Atticus Roux - 07-16-2020, 11:35 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by B. CAEDES - 07-16-2020, 11:40 AM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by j a c k . - 07-16-2020, 12:10 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by DIRT - 07-16-2020, 03:59 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by gael - 07-16-2020, 04:34 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by SILENTGRAVE. - 07-16-2020, 05:38 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-16-2020, 11:01 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by aine. - 07-17-2020, 06:28 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by Atticus Roux - 07-20-2020, 04:21 PM
    Re: I SAID HELLO SATAN | TAKEOVER+MEETING - by sweeney c.f. - 07-21-2020, 04:03 PM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!