• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ]

    I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ]
    #2
    08-24-2020, 02:56 PM
    [table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    they often got strangers sat at the borderlines - usually busy eyeing the rotting border carcasses with distaste in the curl of their muzzle - Silent was well aware of the stench but didn’t particularly care to change it, the border served it purpose.

    As it was the abomination happened upon a stranger seemingly passing the borderline and the ‘sightless’ face of the thing would have quirked a brow if he had one, instead her merely neared the other.

    ”I hope you have a reason to ignore the border?”

    [align=center][align=center][table][tr][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    [align=center][div style="font-size:20pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NO MORE DEAD HEROES 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]WE ALL HAVE ONE FOOT IN A FAIRYTALE, ———————  AND THE OTHER IN THE ABYSS. |
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-24-2020, 12:20 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by SILENTGRAVE. - 08-24-2020, 02:56 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-25-2020, 12:57 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by T. ROUX - 08-25-2020, 11:21 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by VIRGIL M. - 08-25-2020, 01:16 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-25-2020, 02:58 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by sweeney c.f. - 08-25-2020, 05:37 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-26-2020, 05:19 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by SILENTGRAVE. - 08-26-2020, 08:21 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-26-2020, 11:37 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by VIRGIL M. - 08-26-2020, 06:00 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-27-2020, 12:33 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!