• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password
  • Home
  • Guidebook
    • Rules
    • Awards
    • Link 3
  • Members
  • Search
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username:
    Password

    Quick Links Home Members Search
    Guidebook Rules Awards Link 3



    Beasts of Beyond Animal Roleplay The Pitt I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ]

    I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ]
    #3
    08-25-2020, 12:57 AM
    A female slowly approached, and he flashed her a small smile. "Darling, I'm here to check this place out and potentially join you here in this... lovely place." He flicked his tail and raised a paw, gesturing at the various decorations around the border. "So this is your idea of decoration, huh. How nice, but I believe I could do better." By that he didn't mean kill him and put him on the border, no, but reset the place to make iit look even worse.
    ok
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Recently Browsing 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-24-2020, 12:20 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by SILENTGRAVE. - 08-24-2020, 02:56 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-25-2020, 12:57 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by T. ROUX - 08-25-2020, 11:21 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by VIRGIL M. - 08-25-2020, 01:16 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-25-2020, 02:58 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by sweeney c.f. - 08-25-2020, 05:37 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-26-2020, 05:19 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by SILENTGRAVE. - 08-26-2020, 08:21 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-26-2020, 11:37 AM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by VIRGIL M. - 08-26-2020, 06:00 PM
    Re: I'm n(o)t scared? [ joining ] - by Windowmemer - 08-27-2020, 12:33 AM

    • Print Thread
    •  Subscribe
    Forum Jump:

    Beasts of Beyond

    Home · Guidebook · Members · Contact

    © Designed by D&D, Edited by Orion - Powered by MyBB

    Join our Discord!

    About Beasts of Beyond Beasts of Beyond (BoB) is a fantasy-based animal roleplay where characters join official groups, finding solace in their company or rallying forces to start trouble. Needless to say, there's always something to do. If we don't have a group that fits your needs, you can always make your own group within our Uncharted Territories board too! Plus, with consistent plots, it is easy to find your original characters lost in BoB's world. Join now!